Support MetroLacrosse today!
Your generosity is always appreciated and goes a long way to help us achieve our goals. One hundred percent of your donation goes to improving and expanding our programs and services. MetroLacrosse invites you to make either an in-kind donation or a financial contribution.
- $250 provides lacrosse equipment for one participant.
- $500 allows one participant to attend summer camp.
- $1,000 provides uniforms for one team.
- $2,500 supports Scholastic Placement or College Springboard activities for one class of MetroLacrosse student athletes.
- $5,000 supports one full team for one season (transportation, coaching, equipment, and uniforms).
- $10,000 provides the opportunity for 20 youth to experience overnight summer camp in New Hampshire this summer.
- $25,000 allows high school participants to experience a spring training trip, which includes travel, community service outreach, college visits and team building for up to 50 participants.
or send a check to:
25 Thomson Place, First Floor
Boston, MA 02210
All donations benefit MetroLacrosse’s ongoing efforts to provide fun, safe after-school and summer programming to hundreds of Boston’s urban youth and teens.