2012 Boston Cannons Care Scholarship Fund
Through the generosity of the Boston Cannons Care Fund, MetroLacrosse is proud to award scholarship money to its participants to be used toward the pursuit of higher education.
- Any MetroLacrosse student athlete who has participated in at least four full seasons of programming and/or participated in MetroLacrosse’s Scholastic Placement Program to attend high school outside of Boston.
- Any current high school seniors or freshman in college who are enrolled in a higher education program are invited to apply.
- The student athlete must be able to show proof of current or future enrollment at a college or university.
- The student athlete must provide a written report on the use of funds by the conclusion of the academic year in which the funds are awarded.
Congratulations to the 2013 Cannons Care Scholarship Recipients, each recipient received a $500 book award!!!
- Liam Donovan attends The University of South Carolina in the class of 2017
- Matthew Vraibel attends Umass Lowell in the class of 2017
- Dino Nguyen attends Umass Boston in the class of 2017
- Nychol Stephens attends Howard University in the class of 2016. Nychol plays lacrosse for the Varsity program at Howard
Adri’s Legacy Foundation
Adri’s Legacy was founded in honor of Adrianna Shakyla Duffy, a MetroLacrosse alumnus. The foundation provides support to talented youth who are determined to obtain a better education adn are facing financial obstacles in their pursuit of learning. The scholarship is awarded to cover the acceptance/registration fee that is required by private high schools and any college. These fees are not typically covered by financial aid and so Adri’s Legacy Foundation makes it possible.
To learn more about Adri’s Legacy Foundation and how to apply, please visit the Adri’s Legacy Foundation Webpage.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.